Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Blue

At least, this past weekend I was. We finally got around to painting/redecorating the master bathroom. It was our first BIG house project, and I wanted to be able to mark one entire room off of the "to-do" list. First, pictures of the "before" bathroom...


Pictures of the work going on....
Priming the walls
Look -- a giant!
Starting with the blue paint
1/2 way there!
And now, the finished product!!!





Took this picture today, I managed to tie back the curtain panels yesterday. Looks much better!! And then I took a nice, hot bath.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wow that looks so good! I bet it's your favorite room now!

Carrie S. said...

I have a few things I want to paint in my house, are you on your way?!? Just kidding. It looks great!!!

Unknown said...

looks so great!!! i love the curtains around the tub and i'm so jealous of your big tub!! :)