Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family photoshoot

Last weekend while we were off work was pretty nice. I honestly don't recall what we actually did, other than I know I went to Wal-Mart and got the oil changed while I was off Friday, Saturday we ran errands, and Sunday we went to my parents for a "photoshoot". My mom got some new frames in her dining room and needed 3 vertical pictures to fill them. So I decided to take the opportunity to take some photos of myself, Chuck and Delaney as well.

Her trademark "smile"


The whole reason for the photo shoot, to get a good picture of mom and dad
Wardrobe change!


She ripped the leaf in half, then exclaimed, "Oh no! Broke it!"
My mom thought this one was cute
Awww

And a pretty sunset to end the day

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you look just beautiful. your hair and that color on you are great. i don't know why you don't see how gorgeous you are.

Trish said...

Love the pictures, such a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

awww... these pics are soooooo cute!!!

Gina said...

Yay I found your blog! I can't believe how big your daughter has gotten! Time is flying by!