Sunday, December 28, 2008

'Twas the Week Before Christmas...

I was getting ready to post Christmas pictures, but decided to start with a few other fun pics of the week before Santa made his much anticipated debut. The Monday before Christmas, Delaney went with my mom to visit the Head Elf and got some great pictures....expect something similar for your Christmas cards next year!

From December 2008


From December 2008


From December 2008


Then I did a little holiday baking-- (just let me know if you want either of these, there is also a really cute reindeer one I didn't get to this year.)

Jolly Old Elves
From December 2008


Santa Hats (meringue)
From December 2008


Our awesome Santa and reindeer Christmas lights we got from my aunt Janice.
From December 2008


More on Christmas Day coming up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is a brave girl sitting with him like that! i wish icould get tristan to!!! adorable pics of her!