Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok, I feel like I should really post Thanksgiving pictures. We had a lot of fun, got to see a lot of family (more so than usual these days with everyone getting a little more spread apart), & ate some delicious food. Of course, now that we are into December, all that I can think about is a combination of Delaney's 2nd birthday and then Christmas a mere 2 1/2 weeks later. It's enough to make your head spin like that sweet little girl in The Exorcist. Moving on....

Aunt, Mom & Grandma in the kitchen
From Thanksgiving 2008
Outside, playing with the go-cart my uncle built
From Thanksgiving 2008
On my way back from a fast, bumpy trek
From Thanksgiving 2008

Delaney wanted a turn -- much slower!
Chuck & Delaney playing kick ball
Even my mom gave the go-cart a try!
Playing with her cousins before she tripped
Snuggling with her Uncle Wesley after she tripped
All better!
Proof that the seasons DO change in Florida!

No comments: