Saturday, July 26, 2008

We-ah-you?

Yet another cute "Delaney-ism". Whenever she loses her pacifier, we cup our hands around our mouth and call "Binkie! Binkie! Where are you?" She followed suit, because a lost binkie is a serious problem. It's become routine, if we don't know where her binkie is, she wanders the house calling "Binkie! Binkie!" This morning, she was sitting in her booster chair having breakfast (on a side note, this kid would eat fruit all day, every day if I let her...she had bananas and blueberries for breakfast today & yesterday) and out of nowhere started saying "Binkie! Weahyou." I had to think on that one for a second, because we were up at 4am with a soaken through diaper and it was only 6:30am when we sat down to eat and well, I don't function much before at least 7am. So I asked her, "What?" She responded, "Binkie! Weahyou." Lightbulb! Where Are You. Now to turn that into three words. She also has "I got it" and "here you go" down pretty good.

Delaney is finally back down for a nap...now off to do some house cleaning, even though my bed looks so inviting.

No comments: